Tracking more conversions means happier clients.
We built WhatConverts to help agencies show their full value to clients. We help you manage your clients marketing to get the best returns for your clients.
Agencies get short changed when they can't show all the leads generated for their clients.
Your agency is evaluated on the business value you create for your client. The problem is that there is a disconnect between marketing and all leads generated, many times phone call leads are missed. Our solution closes the gap between your marketing efforts to leads generated.
Most leads occur through web forms, phone calls and online transactions. Our solution tracks all these leads in one place where you and your client can keep track of leads and qualify them through simple feedback.
The WhatConverts agency solution offers the following benefits:
- Complete White Label Service. This means that you get to offer the full functionality of WhatConverts under your own brand. From the dashboard to notification emails and the domain all carry your brand.
- Full Conversion Tracking. Our solution is a full call tracking solution, but we also track web forms and e-commerce conversions without making any changes to your clients’ websites. Tracking more conversions means happier clients.
- One-Click Lead Qualification. Let your clients qualify calls and form leads with one simple click. After each lead is received, we fire off an email branded as you reminding them who is driving the leads. They mark the lead as Quotable/Qualified? Yes or No.
- Analytics Integration. Clients are used to seeing analytics reports. We send call data to your analytics accounts. Did you know that calls can represent 40 to 70% of conversions? Setup up goals based on call events and your conversion reporting in analytics is now more complete.
- Adwords Conversions. If a PPC campaign generates a call, we pass that data back to Adwords as a conversion in your Adwords console.
- Keyword Level Tracking. See what keywords generate calls and leads for more accurate targeting.