Facebook Messenger is a chat platform that businesses can use to communicate with their customers that are browsing and using Facebook. Facebook Messenger connects your business to the billions that use Facebook daily and any conversation can become a conversion.
Through Zapier and Chatfuel, WhatConverts integrates with Facebook Messenger to show where and how your potential customers are communicating with your company and where your marketing efforts are paying off.
With your Facebook Messenger and Chatfuel integration with WhatConverts:
- See when users are contacting you in the Facebook platform.
- Get contact information for Chats for quick follow up.
- Compare your Facebook Messenger contacts against marketing efforts.
With WhatConverts your phone calls, form submissions and web chats can all be seen in one place. You get that information and more all directly in your WhatConverts dashboard and you can view the information of what page the customer was on when they submitted a lead, what marketing brought them to you and view chat transcripts and call recordings.
WhatConverts answers your conversion questions including:
- What marketing inspired a customer to reach out?
- Are the leads coming into my business leading to sales?
- When a customer fills out a form or calls, is that a “good” lead?
With WhatConverts, you have the tools to see what marketing converts, whether they call, chat or begin the sales journey with a form submission; we track those conversions and sales back to the marketing responsible, giving you the complete marketing picture.
Don’t miss a beat with your lead tracking. Sign up with WhatConverts today for a 14 Day Free Trial and know What Marketing Converts.
For full details on how to connect your Facebook Messenger with WhatConverts: