- Export into Excel and use Excel tools to view and edit data.
- Upload directly into an online editor such as Google Sheets.
- Export filtered views to get the data you need.
Here is an example Pivot Table using campaign, keyword, lead type and number of leads as values from exported WhatConverts data to quickly identify the best performing campaign and keyword:
With WhatConverts your phone calls, form submissions, web chats and ecommerce transactions can all be seen in one place. You get that information directly in your WhatConverts dashboard so you can view and know what marketing brought them to you and lead data such as marketing data, lead page, landing page, form details, call details, chat transcripts and call recordings.
WhatConverts answers your conversion questions including:
- What marketing inspired a customer to reach out?
- Are the leads coming into my business leading to sales?
- When a customer fills out a form or calls, is that a “good” lead?
With WhatConverts, you have the tools to see what marketing converts, whether they call, chat or fill out a form; we can track those touch-points back to the marketing responsible, giving you the complete marketing picture.
Don’t miss a beat with your lead tracking. Sign up with WhatConverts today for a 14 Day Free Trial and know What Marketing Converts.