Linking your WhatConverts account to your AdWords account can help you analyze customer activity on your website after an ad click or impression.
This information can shed light on how much of your website traffic or business comes from AdWords and help you improve your ads and website. If you have a question that is not answered, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team in the link at the end of the page.
This section will help you with:
- Google AdWords Integration
- Tracking Google AdWords Ads
- Keyword Tracking for Google AdWords Using a Dynamic Number Pool
- Simulating a Google AdWords Click to Test Tracking Numbers
- Adding ValueTrack Templates to Google AdWords
- ValueTrack Templates for Shopping Ads or Product Listing Ads
- Setting Google AdWords Conversion Tracking with Google Analytics
- Passing Google AdWords Keyword Data
- Tracking and Recording Google Call Only Ads and Call Extensions