Content Marketing Professional (Remote)
- Write compelling content for our blog, guest blog posts and website content.
- Develop content strategies. Essentially create compelling content for our audience, and be able to develop strategies to promote and partner with content.
- Experience with guest posting and content strategies.
- Can demonstrate successful content strategies.
- Have in depth experience and knowledge in the digital marketing space working with agencies or marketing clients.
- Knowledgeable with SEO, PPC and Lead Generation campaigns.
- Ability to use Analytics for insights and produce marketing reports.
- Understand how to rank content in search engines.
This position requires a person with extensive digital marketing experience, who is also able to regularly produce content that is unique, insightful and compelling.
Things You Might Do
WhatConverts is a dynamic software company, so you’ll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll get to do:
- Work with the team to enhance our platform and build new application functionality.
- Assist with the support and monitoring of existing systems.
- Experiment since this is a startup everything can change at any time.
WhatConverts offers as a complete lead tracking & reporting solution for marketers. Our software enables marketers to see what marketing converts, by tracking leads and reporting on the data.
For the past three years, WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track “What Marketing Converts to Leads”. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
We want to give advertisers and agencies the complete marketing picture by easily tracking their marketing dollars to actual leads, so they can best spend their budget.
We believe in small teams making a big impact. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management, and more getting the important things done.
- Location – Anywhere you want. If you want to work remotely or near others that’s fine by us. The current team is based in Charlotte, NC and Birmingham, AL.
- Hours – 9AM to 5PM EST (-/+ 3 hours)
- Position – Full-time position.
- Compensation – Based on experience.