PHP Developer (Remote)
- At least 2 years of web development experience.
- Working knowledge of LAMP technologies.
- Working knowledge of version code control systems like SVN or GIT.
- Experience with jQuery library and AngularJS framework preferred.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services preferred, specifically RDS, SES, S3, Route 53, and EC2.
Things You Might Do
WhatConverts is a dynamic software company, so you’ll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll get to do:
- Work with the team to enhance our platform and build new application functionality.
- Assist with the support and monitoring of existing systems.
- Experiment since this is a startup everything can change at any time.
For the past three years, WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track “What Marketing Converts to Leads”. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
We want to give advertisers and agencies the complete marketing picture by easily tracking their marketing dollars to actual leads, so they can best spend their budget.
We believe in small teams making a big impact. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management, and more getting the important things done.
- Location – Anywhere you want. If you want to work remotely or near others that’s fine by us. The current team is based in Charlotte, NC and Birmingham, AL.
- Hours – 9AM to 5PM EST (-/+ 3 hours)
- Position – Full-time position.
- Compensation – Based on experience.