Customer Software Support Champion
Are you someone who loves helping people? If you love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to optimize their work and their time then read on...
You're empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes.
You make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and you don't make them feel bad for asking silly questions.
You obsess over the details. Maybe you have a habit of adding emojis after each sentence, or like to cross all of your t's. Either way, you make sure each word and punctuation mark makes the customer feel delighted to work with you.
You love solving problems. Every customer is different and often times radically so. You like to think outside the box for creative solutions and relish being able to meet their specific need and make them smile.
You love to write. Between support emails and creating support documentation you know how to communicate clearly with your keyboard.
You're persistent. Support at WhatConverts is much different than at many software companies, real people answer the phone offering real people solutions. It may not be answering the same questions over and over again, but oftentimes it involves researching technical nuances of the websites we support. You love the opportunity to solve new problems every day and won't give up when you don't know the answer right away.
We believe giving the best support to our customers is uber important. We only consider candidates who want to dedicate at least the next year or two to giving great knowledgeable support to WhatConverts customers.
Things You Might Do
WhatConverts is a startup, so you'll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you'll get to do:
- Help customers via email, chat and the telephone to ensure they have the best experience possible setting up a new account, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Write support documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our help site is written and maintained by the support team).
- Work with the product team to build tools and offer feedback that will speed up and increase the quality of support.
- Experiment since this is a startup everything can change at any time.
For the past two years, WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track "What Marketing Converts to Leads". A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
We want to give advertisers and agencies the complete marketing picture by easily tracking their marketing dollars to actual leads, so they can best spend their budget.
We believe in small teams making a big impact. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management, and more getting the important things done.
- Location - Anywhere you want. If you want to work remotely or near others that's fine by us. The current support team is based in Charlotte, NC and Birmingham, AL.
- Hours - 9AM to 5PM EST
- Position - We will consider part-time or full-time positions.
- Compensation - Based on experience.
Please wait for us to reply. We reply to everyone, even if we don't seem like they may be a good fit.