We know that getting your work done requires many different web tools. In fact, the average business uses between 10 and 16 apps. You have your email app, CRM, note-taking tool, cloud storage tool, team communication app, project management tools and various to-do lists. Sometimes, it can be a struggle to get them all working in tandem. Now that WhatConverts has 1,000 integrations, you can choose your favorite tools and easily integrate them within WhatConverts.
Thanks to our Zapier integration, WhatConverts now connects to 1,000 other web tools. With Zapier, you can set up your own code-less integrations called “Zaps”. Zaps will automatically send information from one tool to another, so you’ll spend less time manually transferring data between your business tools and can dedicate more focus to creative, big picture tasks.
Boost Your Productivity with Popular WhatConverts Integrations
No matter what other apps you use, chances are WhatConverts integrates with them through Zapier. Here are some of the most popular integrations that WhatConverts users already use to be more productive.
Common WhatConverts App Integrations
CRM Integrations are powerful when sending leads from WhatConverts directly to the CRM, as the lead progresses through the sales process, WhatConverts marketing reporting is automatically updated through Zapier with the quote (opportunity) and sale value; tying sales back to marketing source, campaign and keyword.
- OnePage CRM
- FreeAgent CRM
- Zoho CRM
Spreadsheet Integrations allow you to analyze, format or create a unique data source automatically. Live lead data gathered through WhatConverts is available instantly in your spreadsheet through Zapier.
- Google Sheets
Reporting Integrations where data is formatted for specific reporting requirements with live data automatically delivered through Zapier.
- Agency Analytics – Direct integration with WhatConverts.
- TapClicks – Update spreadsheet and automatically upload to Google Drive to automate a specific data-source. This process is automated with Zapier
More App Ideas
The New Year is the perfect time to evaluate your processes and find ways to boost productivity. Try out some of the Zaps above or view more ways to integrate WhatConverts.
More Info About Zapier
- Zapier is a workflow automation tool that connects with https://zapier.com/apps
- Zapier allows professionals to build their own integrations without writing a line of code.
- Create automated workflows, aka “Zaps,” that connect two or more web tools together.
- Use Zapier for free or choose the plan that’s right for you.