Want to have even more control over the type of leads you target with your Google Ads campaigns?
Our Google Ads integration makes that a snap.
Google Ads Conversion Triggers let you automatically send only certain leads collected by WhatConverts to Google Ads to be counted as a conversion.
Plus, setting up these conversion triggers takes just a few clicks.
Imagine you run Google Ads automated bidding campaigns for a roofing client.
With WhatConverts, you can already see your ads are performing well and generating hundreds of roofing leads per month. However, you can also see that not every lead is qualified or worth the same value.
Rather than sending every lead to Google Ads as a conversion, you can instead only send leads that:
By doing so, you can effectively train the automated bidding algorithm to only target the lead types you want.
So if you wanted to improve your ROAS by only targeting leads that were:
… Google Ads Conversion Triggers let you do just that.
There are two types of conversion triggers you can use in WhatConverts.
To set up a standard conversion trigger in WhatConverts:
1. Ensure the Google Ads Integration is connected to your account using this guide.
2. Navigate to “Tracking” in the main navigation, then click “Integrations”.
3. Click “View Details” in your Google Ads integration.
4. Click “Edit Connection”.
5. Scroll down to “When should we trigger sending conversions?” and select the desired trigger:
To set up conversion triggers in WhatConverts using Lead Intelligence rules:
1. Select the “Lead Intelligence Rules” conversion trigger using the steps above.
2. Set up your Lead Intelligence rules using this guide. Select the conditions you want to trigger sending lead data to Google Ads as a conversion. Remember, you can select multiple conditions using “AND” “OR” modifiers to make the condition as specific or broad as you’d like.
3. Select “Send lead conversion to” and then select “Google Ads”.
Remember, you can only send conversions through Lead Intelligence rules if you’re on the Elite Plan. So if you’d like to use this powerful feature to unlock unlimited conversion trigger customization, be sure to upgrade your plan today.
Our support team is happy to help you set up your Google Ads Conversion Triggers.
Alex Thompson is a professional copywriter and content writer with a passion for turning complex ideas into digestible, educational content that keeps readers engaged. He specializes in content marketing, SEO, and B2B marketing.
One of our marketing experts will give you a full presentation of how WhatConverts can help you grow your business.Schedule a Demo
This is the story of how WhatConverts gave a company the power of marketing clarity. It’s the story of a...
Get even more control over the type of leads you target with your Google Ads campaigns using WhatConverts Conversion Triggers.