Ninja Forms is a free form builder platform for WordPress. Ninja Forms uses a drag and drop form builder and can be built and customized quickly and easily. WhatConverts integrates with Ninja Forms to show and track marketing data of a user that fills out and submits a form on your site.
Form submissions from Ninja Forms tells you who the user is, but when you integrate your Ninja Form with WhatConverts, you get can identify how the user found your website (the source and medium), what keywords were used to get to you (the marketing data) and what page they were on when they submitted their form (the lead page).
With a Ninja Forms Integration in WhatConverts you will receive:
- Instant form tracking.
- Form Tracking in Google Analytics and AdWords; sending conversions back into AdWords account to get the most accurate Cost Per Acquisition (CPA).
- Complete Form Capture; get all the information from your forms to follow up all in your WhatConverts dashboard.
- Selective Form Tracking; only track the forms you want.
- Instant notifications for form submissions. Have all of the form information in hand instantly to follow up while your lead is hot.
With WhatConverts your phone calls, form submissions and web chats can all be seen in one place. You get that information and more all directly in your WhatConverts dashboard and you can view the information of what page the customer was on when they submitted a lead, what marketing brought them to you and view chat transcripts and call recordings.
WhatConverts answers your conversion questions including:
- What marketing inspired a customer to reach out?
- Are the leads coming into my business leading to sales?
- When a customer fills out a form or calls, is that a “good” lead?
With WhatConverts, you have the tools to see what marketing converts, whether they call, chat or begin the sales journey with a form submission; we track those conversions and sales back to the marketing responsible, giving you the complete marketing picture.
Don’t miss a beat with your lead tracking. Sign up with WhatConverts today for a 14 Day Free Trial and know What Marketing Converts.
More about integrating Ninja Forms and WhatConverts