Formsite is a form building software that helps businesses create professional contact and lead forms, surveys, order forms and registration forms.
WhatConverts tracks Formsite Forms to show and track marketing data of a user that fills out and submits a form on your site in your WhatConverts dashboard along with your calls, chats and transactions.
Tracking Formsite Forms in WhatConverts:
- Instant form tracking.
- Tracking in Bing Ads, Google Analytics and Ads; sending conversions back into Bing Ads and Google Ads account to get the most accurate Cost Per Acquisition (CPA).
- Complete Form Capture; get all the information from your forms to follow up all in your WhatConverts dashboard.
- Selective Form Tracking; only track the forms you want.
With WhatConverts your phone calls, form submissions and web chats can all be seen in one place. You get that information and more all directly in your WhatConverts dashboard and you can view and know what marketing brought them to you and view appointments as well as chat transcripts and call recordings.
WhatConverts answers your conversion questions including:
- What marketing inspired a customer to reach out?
- Are the leads coming into my business leading to sales?
- When a customer fills out a form or calls, is that a “good” lead?
With WhatConverts, you have the tools to see what marketing converts, whether they make an appointment, call, chat or fill out a simple contact form; we track those touch-points back to the marketing responsible, giving you the complete marketing picture.
Don’t miss a beat with your lead tracking. Sign up with WhatConverts today for a 14 Day Free Trial and get marketing clarity.
To read more about tracking Formsite Forms and WhatConverts click here.