Typeform helps you increase user engagement with interactive forms and surveys to increase conversions.
Entries from Typeform can tell you who the user is, but when you integrate Typeform with WhatConverts, you track not only the submissions (who) from Typeform, but the original traffic source, medium, campaign, ad and keyword that led to the form submission. That data can be passed back to Google Ads, Google Analytics and Bing Ads to give you the most accurate attribution data from your Typeform submissions and help you make better decisions when optimizing your campaigns.
With a Typeform Integration in WhatConverts you will receive:
- Instant form tracking.
- Form Tracking in Google Analytics, Google Ads and Bing Ads; send conversions back into your Ads accounts to get the most accurate Cost Per Acquisition (CPA).
- Complete Form Capture; get all the information from your forms to follow up with users – all in your WhatConverts dashboard.
- Instant notifications for form submissions. Have all of the form information in hand instantly to follow up while your lead is hot.
With WhatConverts your phone calls, form submissions, ecommerce transactions and web chats are captured in one centralized dashboard. WhatConverts also allows you to build detailed marketing reports for you or your clients.
WhatConverts answers your conversion questions including:
- What marketing inspired a customer to reach out?
- Are the leads coming into my business leading to sales?
- When a customer fills out a form or calls, is that a “good” lead?
With WhatConverts, you have the tools to see what marketing converts, whether they call, chat or begin the sales journey with a form submission; we track those conversions and sales back to the marketing responsible, giving you the complete marketing picture.
Don’t miss a beat with your lead tracking. Sign up with WhatConverts today for a 14 Day Free Trial and know What Marketing Converts.
More about integrating Typeform and WhatConverts