Wufoo is a form building platform created by SurveyMonkey. With Wufoo Forms, you can create custom forms and surveys for your site in a matter of minutes.
WhatConverts integrates with Wufoo forms to show and track marketing data of a user that fills out and submits a form on your site.
With Wufoo Form Integration in WhatConverts:
- Instant form tracking.
- Tracking in Google Analytics and AdWords; sending conversions back into AdWords account to get the most accurate Cost Per Acquisition (CPA).
- Complete Form Capture; get all the information from your forms to follow up all in your WhatConverts dashboard.
- Selective Form Tracking; only track the forms you want.
With WhatConverts your phone calls, form submissions and web chats can all be seen in one place. You get that information and more all directly in your WhatConverts dashboard and you can view and know what marketing brought them to you and view appointments as well as chat transcripts and call recordings.
WhatConverts answers your conversion questions including:
- What marketing inspired a customer to reach out?
- Are the leads coming into my business leading to sales?
- When a customer fills out a form or calls, is that a “good” lead?
With WhatConverts, you have the tools to see what marketing converts, whether they make an appointment, call, chat or fill out a simple contact form; we track those touchpoints back to the marketing responsible, giving you the complete marketing picture.
Don’t miss a beat with your lead tracking. Sign up with WhatConverts today for a 14 Day Free Trial and know What Marketing Converts.
To read more about integrating Wufoo forms and WhatConverts click here.