What are your Call Tracking Options?
There are three main options when implementing your call tracking. Each option works in a slightly different way.
- Offline: Offline call tracking allows you to track the success of your offline marketing materials. Having offline tracking numbers takes the guess work out of determining the ROI on printed materials, television and radio advertising and more.
- Marketing Source Tracking with Dynamic Number Insertion. Using Dynamic Number Insertion for All Traffic gives you the insight to track how your leads arrive and find your site (such as Google Organic, Facebook Referral, Bing cpc and more). This information allows you to determine strengths and weaknesses in your marketing plan.
- Keyword Level Tracking with Dynamic Number Insertion. Using Dynamic Number Insertion along with your pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns gives you the opportunity to track what bidded keyword was used to trigger your ad and resulted in a phone call.
For more information see 3 Ways to Implement Call Tracking.
With WhatConverts your phone calls, form submissions, web chats and ecommerce transactions can all be seen in one place. You get that information directly in your WhatConverts dashboard so you can view and know what marketing brought them to you and lead data such as marketing data, lead page, landing page, form details, call details, chat transcripts and call recordings.
WhatConverts answers your conversion questions including:
- What marketing inspired a customer to reach out?
- Are the leads coming into my business leading to sales?
- When a customer fills out a form or calls, is that a “good” lead?
With WhatConverts, you have the tools to see what marketing converts, whether they call, chat or fill out a form; we can track those touchpoints back to the marketing responsible, giving you the complete marketing picture.
Don’t miss a beat with your lead tracking. Sign up with WhatConverts today for a 14 Day Free Trial and know What Marketing Converts.