ClickFunnels helps businesses create sales funnels and landing pages.
WhatConverts integrates with ClickFunnels’ forms and landing pages to ensure you don’t lose any leads that come in from the sales funnels. WhatConverts will shows you the completed forms and calls from your site in real time and which source, medium, lead and landing page generated the conversion.
With a WhatConverts and Clickfunnels integration:
- Instant form tracking.
- Tracking in Google Analytics and AdWords; sending conversions back into AdWords account to get the most accurate Cost Per Acquisition (CPA).
- Complete Form Capture; get all the information from your forms to follow up all in your WhatConverts dashboard.
- Selective Form Tracking; only track the forms you want.
With WhatConverts your phone calls, form submissions and web chats can all be seen in one place. You get that information and more all directly in your WhatConverts dashboard and you can view and know what marketing brought them to you and view appointments as well as chat transcripts and call recordings.
WhatConverts answers your conversion questions including:
- What marketing inspired a customer to reach out?
- Are the leads coming into my business leading to sales?
- When a customer fills out a form or calls, is that a “good” lead?
With WhatConverts, you have the tools to see what marketing converts, whether they make an appointment, call, chat or fill out a simple contact form; we track those touchpoints back to the marketing responsible, giving you the complete marketing picture.
Don’t miss a beat with your lead tracking. Sign up with WhatConverts today for a 14 Day Free Trial and know What Marketing Converts.
For more detailed information on Clickfunnels and WhatConverts’ integration click here.