The simplest way to allow WhatConverts to track Bing and Yahoo Ads visitors is to enable auto-tagging for your Bing Ads account.
For more information to on how to setup auto-tagging check out the article Auto-Tagging of Destination URLs in Bing Ads.
Parameters that Bing Ads passes to WhatConverts through auto-tagging:
- Source: Reported from Bing Ads as “bing“.
- Medium: Reported from Bing Ads as “cpc“.
- Campaign: The “Campaign Name” that triggered the ad click.
- Content: The “Ad Group Name” that triggered the ad click.
- Term (Keyword): The bidded “Keyword” that triggered the ad click.